Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand..
New Zealand Telephone Dialing code: 64
New Zealand Population: 4.405 million (2011)
New Zealand is a country near to Australia, but it is NOT part of Australia, as some people seem to think.
Auckland was the Capital of the colony of New Zealand from 1841, after being located originally at Kororareka (later renamed Russell) in the Bay of Islands.
Wellington became New Zealand’s capital in 1865.
New Zealand Posts:
- New Zealand Ban on International Arrivals. 15th March 2020
- Commonwealth Secretariat funding suspended Feb 2020 14th February 2020
- New Zealand Resident Visiting Australia 10th June 2019
- New Zealand Citizenship for Baby Born in NZ to Australian PR 23rd November 2018
- Can A Tourist Open A Bank Account In New Zealand 15th April 2018
- Parent Category Visa for New Zealand 25th February 2017
- Property Rental Yields 13th July 2015
- New Zealand Census Population: 2001, 2006 and 2013 13th January 2015
- City of Sails, Auckland, New Zealand 12th January 2015
- Buying or selling a property in New Zealand 9th December 2014
- Fathers Day 2016 30th November 2014
- New Zealand Flag proposed changes 2014 10th February 2014
- Home Ownership levels are dropping in Australia 2nd August 2013
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand Cash Rate July 2013 25th July 2013
- New Zealand: National Minimum Wage 2013 11th April 2013
- New Zealand, a part of New South Wales, Australia 3rd January 2013
24.1 - 711,846