By Mariza Snyder, Lauren Clum and Anna V. Zulaica
Packed with delicious recipes, easy meal plans, and complete nutritional information, this guide makes following the DASH diet a snap.
Recently named the number one diet in terms of weight loss, nutrition, and prevention of diabetes and heart disease, DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) may be the best diet for a healthy life, but it can be a challenge to figure out what to eat.
This book includes more than 100 quick and easy recipes with complete nutritional information to make following the diet a breeze.
- Publisher: Ulysses Press
- Published: 29 March 2012
- Format: Paperback 224 pages
- ISBN 13: 9781612430478
- ISBN 10: 1612430473
Priced 9th December 2012
- A$11.77 www.fishpond.com.au Free shipping Australia wide
- GBP £7.49 (A$11.83) www.bookdepository.com Free Delivery to most countries
- US$11.21 (A$10.58) www.bookdepository.com Free Delivery to most countries
Dash Diet Books
- The Dash Diet for Hypertension by Thomas Moore
- The Dash Diet Cookbook
- The Dash Diet – Action Plan by Marla Heller
77.1 - 710,615