By Marla Heller
Finally, the number 1 ranked DASH diet is popularised and user-friendly. Unlike any diet before it, DASH, which stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, came out of groundbreaking NIH-funded research.
Now, Marla Heller, MS, RD, who was trained by one of the primary architects of the DASH diet and is herself the leading dietician putting DASH into action for over ten years, shares the secret to making the diet easy and accessible, in THE DASH DIET ACTION PLAN.
Rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat and nonfat dairy, lean meats, fish, beans, and nuts, DASH is grounded in healthy eating principles that lower blood pressure; reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer; and support reaching and maintaining a healthy weight.
No diet has a medical pedigree like DASH, and this book is a simple, actionable plan that can fit seamlessly into everyone’s life and lifestyle.
- 28 days of meal plans at different calorie ranges
- Simple tools to help you personalize a DASH Diet Action Plan for guaranteed success
- DASH-friendly recipes and shopping lists
- Tips for eating on-the-run
- Advice on healthy weight loss and exercise for every lifestyle.
Now, you can revolutionize your health and change your life-without medication.
Marla Heller is a Registered Dietitian and holds a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Dietetics and also completed doctoral course work in public health, specializing in Behaviour Sciences and Health Promotion.
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
- Published: 05 April 2012
- Format: Hardback 224 pages
- ISBN 13: 9781455512805
- ISBN 10: 145551280X
Priced at 9th February 2012
- A$ $18.39 www.fishpond.com.au Free shipping Australia wide
- GBP £13.49 (A$21.31) www.bookdepository.com Free Delivery to most countries
- US$17.24 (A$16.27) www.bookdepository.com Free Delivery to most countries
Dash Diet Books
- The Dash Diet for Hypertension by Thomas Moore
- The Dash Diet Cookbook
- The Dash Diet – Action Plan by Marla Heller
63.1 - 671,033