By Thomas Moore, Laura Svetkey, Pao-Hwa Lin
In a 2011 ranking published in U.S. News & world report, the Dash Diet was rated #1 by a panel of medical experts including specialists in diabetes and heart disease – the best overall diet and the best diet for diabetes!
More than 50 million Americans suffer from high blood pressure, and most of them control it by taking prescription drugs with potentially dangerous side effects; and nearly 24 million americans have diabetes. But there is a natural and affordable alternative for managing these potentially deadly conditions, reducing your risk of heart failure, stroke, and kidney disease, and achieving the best health of your life: the Dash (dietary approaches to stop hypertension) Diet.
Developed by a world-class team of doctors and nutritionists, the Dash Diet gives you:
- complete and balanced nutrition for safe short-term and long-term weight loss
- a scientifically proven approach to managing diabetes and heart disease “without “prescription medication
- a hearty and healthful selection of dash menus, recipes, and grocery lists
- dash exercise programs for everyday living
- key tools including calorie worksheets and a formula to calculate body mass . . .
And much more from this revolutionary program, which is recommended by the american heart association; the national heart, lung, and blood institute; the american society for hypertension; and other leading medical authorities.
- Publisher: Gallery Books
- Published: 19 July 2011
- Format: Paperback 345 pages
- ISBN 13: 9781451665581
- ISBN 10: 145166558X
Priced 9th December 2012
- A$14.09 www.fishpond.com.au Free shipping Australia wide
- GBP £9.49 (A$14.99) www.bookdepository.com Free Delivery to most countries
- US$15.00 (A$14.16) www.bookdepository.com Free Delivery to most countries
Dash Diet Books
- The Dash Diet for Hypertension by Thomas Moore
- The Dash Diet Cookbook
- The Dash Diet – Action Plan by Marla Heller
35.1 - 585,360