London and New York Murder Rate Comparison 2018..
Figures for the first three months of 2018 show the following total number of murders in these two cities, which have similar populations.
- There were 57 Murders in New York, United States
- There were 45 Murders in London, England
New York’s murder rate has dropped considerably over recent years.
- New York had 2,245 murders in 1990 but dropped to just 292 in 2017.
- London however, has rarely been above 200.
In 2015, New York had fewer murders per capita, than the US average, making New York one of the safest areas of the US.
- London and New York Murder Rate 2018 15th July 2018
39.1 - 625,551