Godfreys is one of Australia’s leading retailers of vacuum cleaners.
Their website is: http://www.godfreys.com.au
They often advertise Free Steam Mops with a vacuum cleaner sale.
They have answers for the following questions:
- My vacuum cleaner seems to have lost suction. What can I do about this?
- Does my vacuum cleaner need to be serviced?
- Can I use any type of paper or plastic bag in my vacuum cleaner?
- Can my vacuum cleaner pick up water?
- Can I use my vacuum cleaner to clean the fireplace?
- Are bagless vacuum cleaners better than bag vacuum cleaners?
- I have a sore back. Is an upright vacuum cleaner better for me to clean my carpet?
- Should I use my home vacuum cleaner at work – office or shop?
- My vacuum cleaner has a musty smell. How can I get rid of this?
- My upright vacuum cleaner (or powerbrush) sounds like it is working but isn’t picking up properly. What could be wrong?
- The motor on my vacuum cleaner sounds noisy. Should I get it serviced?
- When should I change my vacuum cleaner bag?
- When should I change filters?
- We are doing a renovation, can I use my vacuum cleaner to pick up plaster/cement dust?
- How do I find the right replacement paper bag for my vacuum cleaner?
274.1 - 712,202
↓ Scroll down for Comments ↓