A gastric band is a radical, surgical operation that reduces the available space in your stomach so you simply can’t eat too much food. A hypnotic gastric band is a psychological procedure that convinces your unconscious mind that you have had a gastric band fitted, so your body behaves exactly as if you have a gastric band.
– Do you want to achieve a slim, healthy body weight?
– Have you lost weight by dieting in the past and put it all back on again and more?
– Do you find it difficult to recognise the moment when your body tells you that you have eaten enough?
Then the hypnotic gastric band is for you…
About the Author Paul McKenna
Over the past twenty years, Paul McKenna, Ph.D. has helped millions of people successfully lose weight, quit smoking, overcome insomnia, eliminate stress, and increase self-confidence. He is Britain’s bestselling non-fiction author, having sold 3 million books in 3 years, and his TV shows and live appearances have been watched and attended by hundreds of millions of people in 42 countries around the world. Paul has famously worked his unique brand of personal transformation with Hollywood movie stars, Olympic gold medallists, rock stars, top business achievers, and royalty. He has consistently astounded his audiences and clients by proving how small changes in people’s lives can yield huge results, whether it’s curing someone of a lifelong phobia, an addiction or clearing up deep-seated issues in a matter of days… Now, it’s your turn!
- Publisher: BANTAM PRESS
- Published: 01 March 2013
- Format: Paperback 144 pages
- ISBN 13: 9780593070741
- ISBN 10: 0593070747
Prices at March 2013
- A$ 13.46 The Hypnotic Gastric Band Free delivery in Australia
- £13.34 (A$18.64) www.bookdepository.com Free shipping worldwide
- US$16.06 (A$16.13 ) www.bookdepository.com Free shipping worldwide
19.1 - 578,372