by Rachael Lane
Pressure cookers provide a wonderful way to create delicious meals quickly and easily. They cook food in less than half the normal time, and seal in the natural flavours and nutrients of the ingredients so there’s no compromise on taste.
This comprehensive cookbook includes more than 200 recipes, and gives you the knowledge and confidence to adapt all your favourite recipes for the pressure cooker.
Inside you’ll find everything you need to know about pressure cooking, including cooking techniques, safety tips, pressure-release methods, common mistakes, how to choose a cooker, and cooking time charts.
There are recipes for stocks and soups, poultry, beef and veal, lamb, pork, seafood, vegetables, rice and other grains, beans and pulses, desserts, and preserves and sauces.
Publisher: Penguin Books Australia
Published: 30 May 2011
Format: Paperback 330 pages
ISBN 13: 9780143206248
ISBN 10: 0143206249
Priced at 27th July 2011
- AUS$ 28.76 www.fishpond.com.au with Free Delivery in Australia
- GBP£ n/a www.bookdepository.com with Free Worldwide Delivery
- US$ n/a www.bookdepository.com with Free Worldwide Delivery
More Pressure Cooker Cookbooks:
- A$28.76 Pressure Cooker Cookbook by Dale Sniffen
- A$16.61 Everything Pressure Cooker Cookbook byPamela Rice Hahn
45.1 - 578,418