by Jane Nelsen
For twenty-five years, Positive Discipline has been the gold standard reference for grown-ups working with children.
Now Jane Nelsen, distinguished psychologist, educator, and mother of seven, has written a revised and expanded edition. The key to positive discipline is not punishment, she tells us, but mutual respect.
Nelsen coaches parents and teachers to be both firm and kind, so that any child-from a three-year-old toddler to a rebellious teenager-can learn creative cooperation and self-discipline with no loss of dignity.
- Publisher: Random House Australia
- Published: 15 August 2006
- Format: Paperback 349 pages
- ISBN 13: 9780345487674
- ISBN 10: 0345487672
Priced August 2011
- A$13.95 www.fishpond.com.au Free shipping Australia wide
- £9.06 (A$ 15.13) www.bookdepository.com Free delivery worldwide
- US$14.95 (A$14.11 ) www.bookdepository.com Free delivery worldwide
Also Available from the Positive Discipline series:
- A$17.96 Positive Discipline in the Classroom
- A$15.95 Positive Discipline for Preschoolers
- A$19.85 Positive Discipline for Teenagers
- A$15.57 Positive Discipline: The First Three Years
- A$19.26 Positive Discipline A-Z: 1001 Solutions to Everyday Parenting Problems
33.1 - 624,798