by Kerry Reid-Searl and Trudy Dwyer
The Nursing Student’s Clinical Survival Guide contains information that nursing students need to access quickly and with accuracy.
This pocket-sized guide contains common Australian terminology, standard abbreviations, drug calculations, reference to commonly used drugs, fluid levels and essential CPR procedures, among many other essential elements of nursing.
New to this edition: a section on manual handling; updated section on wound care; diagrams illustrating pain assessment.
- Publisher: Pearson Education Australia (TAFE)
- Published: 07 July 2009
- Format: Spiral bound 63 pages
- ISBN 13: 9781442517646
- ISBN 10: 1442517646
Priced October 2011
- A$ 24.19 www.fishpond.com.au Free delivery in Australia
- GBP£ n/a www.bookdepository.com
- US$ (A$) n.a www.bookdepository.com
37.1 - 548,075