Your Guide to Food Additives and Cosmetic Ingredients 10th Anniversary Edition
by Bill Statham
THE CHEMICAL MAZE book was written to make it simpler and easier for consumers to recognise food additives and cosmetic ingredients having the potential to cause discomfort and ill-health.
With this recognition comes freedom of choice and for many a new lease on life. Packaged to fit conveniently in your purse or pocket, THE CHEMICAL MAZE gives useful information on hundreds of substances and the origins of additives and ingredients, and its simple layout makes it quick and easy to use.
- Helps you to choose safer products
- Fits conveniently into your pocket or purse
- Simple layout makes it quick and easy to use
- Gives useful information on hundreds of substances
- Origins of additives/ingredients: petroleum, animal and GM
- Environmental effects of chemicals that are to be found in consumer products
The Chemical Maze has been produced for those people committed to living a healthy life.
- Publisher: Possibility.com
- Published: 01 April 2011
- Format: Paperback 220 pages
- ISBN 13: 9780957853577
- ISBN 10: 0957853572
Priced at 20th September 2011
- A$16.27 www.fishpond.com.au
- GBP£ tba www.bookdepository.com
- US$ tba www.bookdepository.com
103.1 - 800,715