Australia New Zealand Nursing and Midwifery Drug Handbook..
The Australia New Zealand Nursing and Midwifery Drug Handbook is a quick-reference resource with up-to-date drug information and guidance.
Now in its 6th Edition, this pocket guide is a favourite of nurses, healthcare practitioners and students.
It provides information for safe and effective drug administration and comes complete with nursing considerations, drug interactions and adverse reactions.
- Sports Risk categories have been added to this new edition for exercise science students and professionals.
- Adjust-a-dose for application across the life cycle (pregnancy, childhood, adults and older adults).
- Adverse Reactions for each drug split into five sections: body system, common, uncommon, life-threatening, or common and life-threatening.
- Nursing and Midwifery Considerations
- Patient Teaching
- Quick reference flaps with drug calculations
- Publisher: LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- Published: 27 April 2012
- Format: Paperback 1208 pages
- ISBN 13: 9781920994389
- ISBN 10: 1920994386
Price at August 2013
RRP $71.99: Only $68.65 from www.fishpond.com.au with free shipping Australia wide.
17.1 - 578,503