Attractions in Puerto Galera include the following that have been listed in the Barangay that they are located in. The map at the bottom indicates the approximate locations of the Barangays.
Aninuan, Puert Galera
- Talipanan Beach.
Poblacion , Puert Galera
- Centre of Town, with the shops etc.
Sabang , Puert Galera
- The main night life, and diving areas
San Isidro, Puerto Galera
- White Beach. One of the most popularbeach areas in Puerto Galera
- A quiet area. It seems it to me 🙂 Not much beach, but good enough for some.
Villaflor, Puerto Galera
- Tamaraw Falls. 15km from Puerto Galera on the road of Calapan.
If you like walking:
The Puerto Galera ‘Mountain Trail’ (also called the Tabinay-Talipanan Trail), is classed as a fairly easy introduction to the mountainous interior of Mindoro Island.
The two-to-three-day walk begins in Tabinay, southeast of Puerto Galera and winds past three mountains – none of which are major summits – before emerging on the white sands of Talipanan beach, on the northwest side of town.
Tabinay is about 5 minutes from Muelle Pier by motorcycle.
Talipanan Beach is about 15 minutes from Muelle Pier by motorcycle, it is past White Beach.
153.1 - 624,500