Eczema is an uncomfortable and often distressing skin condition which affects one in five children and one in twelve adults in the UK.
Wendy Green explains the psychological, dietary and hormonal factors that can cause eczema, and offers practical advice and a holistic approach to help you deal with the symptoms, including simple lifestyle and dietary changes and DIY natural therapies.
It helps you to:
- manage stress to prevent flare-ups;
- learn how to adapt your home environment;
- choose beneficial foods and supplements;
- find helpful organisations and products;
- care for your skin and manage eczema with this easy-to-follow guide.
50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage Eczema A$8.97 (March 2011)
Author: Wendy Green
Paperback 128 pages
Release Date: February 2009
ISBN 10: 1840247215
ISBN 13: 9781840247213
More books on the subject of Eczema:
44.1 - 604,698