Zentangle 2014 is a beautiful sixteen-month calendar teaching the principles of Zentangle drawing as well as offering fun drawing exercises.
Zentangles are a way to practice focused art meditation through drawing by using repetitive lines, marks, circles, and shapes.
Specific patterns are called “tangles” and are combined to create “tiles” or small, square drawings.
- Publisher: FAIR WINDS PRESS
- Published: 01 August 2013
- Format: Calendar 28 pages
- ISBN 13: 9781592538652
- ISBN 10: 1592538657
Priced at 10th October 2013
- A$14.30 www.fishpond.com.au Free shipping Australia wide
- £ 7.49 (A$12.69) www.bookdepository.com Free shipping worldwide
- US$ 12.06 (A$12.70) www.bookdepository.com Free shipping worldwide
More Zentangle Books
31.1 - 676,859