by Jennifer Blomgren and Andrea Gabriel
In this lovely bedtime book, “Where do I sleep?” is asked and answered by baby animals native to the Pacific Northwest. Each describes its sleeping habits and habitats in verse that educates as it soothes. Full color.
The book ends with a child at bedtime (“Where do I sleep? In a bunk bed down low”), whose toy versions of the animals mentioned populate his top bunk.
- Publisher: Sasquatch Books
- Published: 16 December 2008
- Format: Paperback 32 pages
- ISBN 13: 9781570615931
- ISBN 10: 1570615934
- A$10.50 www.fishpond.com.au Free Delivery in Australia
- GBP £6.67 (A$10.61) Bookdepository UK Free Worldwide Delivery
- US$10.40 (A$10.60) Bookdepository USA Free Worldwide Delivery
|USA Buy at Amazon USA
||UK Buy at Amazon UK|
27.1 - 588,295