by David Nicholls
‘I can imagine you at forty,’ she said, a hint of malice in her voice. ‘I can picture it right now.’ He smiled without opening his eyes. ‘Go on then.’ 15th July 1988. Emma and Dexter meet for the first time on the night of their graduation. Tomorrow they must go their separate ways.
So where will they be on this one day next year? And the year after that? And every year that follows? Twenty years, two people, ONE DAY.
From the author of the massive bestseller STARTER FOR TEN.
- Publisher: Hodder Paperback
- Published: 04 February 2010
- Format: Paperback 448 pages
- ISBN 13: 9780340994689
- ISBN 10: 0340994681
Price at September 2011
- A$7.19 www.fishpond.com.au Free Delivery in Australia
- £3.68 (A$6.15)www.bookdepository.com Free Delivery Worldwide
- US$ 5.96 (A$5.62) www.bookdepository.com Free Delivery Worldwide
39.1 - 763,723