by Jamie Oliver
Celebrating Britain’s very best food Jamie grew up in one of the first true British “gastropubs”, which his Mum and Dad still run today.
For him, the heart and soul of real British cooking is food that puts a smile on your face. And that’s what he wants to share in the new book: the essence of British food, done properly.
Over the years, British food culture has embraced flavours and influences from all the people who came and made Great Britain their home. The food reflects an open-minded culture as well as the country’s beauty. There are over 100 of Jamie’s favourite recipes: some are indisputable classics, some are his versions of the classics, some should be classics but just haven’t been made famous yet and others he’s made up from the great bounty of British produce.
Wherever you’re from, if you love food this book will offer you a little taste of happiness.
- Publisher: Michael Joseph Ltd
- Published: 29 September 2011
- Format: Hardback 408 pages
- ISBN 13: 9780718156817
- ISBN 10: 0718156811
Prices at January 2012
- A$30.74 www.fishpond.com.au Free shipping Australia wide
- GBP£18.64 (A$29.45) www.bookdepository.com Free shipping worldwide
- US$28.52 (A$26.92) www.bookdepository.com Free shipping worldwide
16.1 - 579,302