Nora Roberts introduces you to the Montgomery brothers: Beckett, Ryder, and Owen, as they bring an intimate bed-and-breakfast to life in their hometown.
Ryder is the hardest Montgomery brother to figure out; with a tough-as-nails outside and possibly nothing too soft underneath. He’s surly and unsociable, but when he straps on a tool belt, no woman can resist his sexy swagger, except apparently Hope Beaumont, the innkeeper of his own Inn BoonsBoro…
As the former manager of a D.C. hotel, Hope is used to excitement and glamour, but that doesn’t mean she can’t appreciate the joys of small-town living. She’s where she wants to be–except for in her love life. Her only interaction with the opposite sex has been sparring with the infuriating Ryder, who always seems to get under her skin. Still, no one can deny the electricity that crackles between them…a spark that ignited with a New Year’s Eve kiss.
While the Inn is running smoothly, thanks to Hope’s experience and unerring instincts, her big-city past is about to make an unwelcome–and embarrassing–appearance. Seeing Hope vulnerable stirs up Ryder’s emotions and makes him realize that while Hope may not be perfect, she just might be perfect for him…
- Publisher: Berkley Publishing Group
- Published: 06 November 2012
- Format: Paperback 336 pages
- ISBN 13: 9780425246047
- ISBN 10: 0425246043
Prices: (Oct 2012)
- A$18.00 www.fishpond.com.au (Paperback) Free Delivery in Australia
- A$37.68 www.fishpond.com.au (Hardback)
- GBP £9.44 (A$14.82) www.bookdepository.com Free delivery worldwide
- Also available in… CD-Audio £7.91 (A$12.42) Hardback £16.99 (A$26.68)
- US$ (A$ )
35.1 - 778,616