How do I make Google Chrome my default Browser?
- Open your Google Browser, assuming it has already been installed. (if not: install google)
- Type: www.google.com in the URL bar
- Click on the tab marked “Set as Default”
That’s the easiest way, but life isn’t always easy.
What if you have previously clicked the other option “Don’t ask again” ?
Then the above option is not there for you, so you have to follow this next step…
Make sure you are in a Google Chrome browser and click this link:
This will tell you exactly what to do, from Google themselves.
As at 2013 the instructions are:
To set Google Chrome as your default browser:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- In the “Default browser” section, click Make Google Chrome my default browser.
Google Sites and Chrome For Dummies:
111.1 - 624,790