China’s 12 point Political Settlement of the Ukraine Crisis.
1. Respecting the sovereignty of all countries.
This equates to Russia pulling out of Ukraine, including Crimea.
2. Abandoning the Cold War mentality.
The Russian invasion of Ukraine is not cold war related.
3. Ceasing hostilities.
If Russia does that, then the war ends, and all the rest of the proposals are covered.
4. Resuming peace talks.
Peace is easy if Russia stops its invasion.
5. Resolving the humanitarian crisis.
Russia pulls out and people can go home.
6. Protecting civilians and prisoners of war (POWs).
Russia needs to stop killing foreign citizens.
7. Keeping nuclear power plants safe.
The ones that Russia has targetted.
8. Reducing strategic risks.
Russia could stop bombing strategic targets.
9. Facilitating grain exports.
10. Stopping unilateral sanctions.
It has been said they can end whenever Russia decides, and pulls out of Ukraine.
11. Keeping industrial and supply chains stable.
12. Promoting post-conflict reconstruction.
The sooner Russia pulls out, the easier that will be.
5.1 - 724,215