Briton or British or Britisher, in English.
The English meaning:
- The word British refers to things from Britain. eg: British made things, British people etc.
- A Briton is a single native from Britain.
- Britisher is not used in English.
The American meanings:
- Briton, a pre Anglo Saxon person from Britain.
- British, something from Britain.
- Britisher, a person from Britain.
The English and Americans appear to have different meanings for some words, in each other’s language.
12.1 - 724,216
↓ Scroll down for Comments ↓