The P150 Motor Torpedo Boat [MTB] was one of four Perkasa class fast patrol craft built by Vospers for the Royal Malaysian Navy [RMN] in 1967. The design was based on the Danish Søløven-class.
- Displacement 95 tons, length overall 29.7 m, beam 7.8 m.
- Wooden hull with aluminium superstructure.
- Main engines: Three Rolls-Royce (4,250 Hp) Proteus 1270 gas turbine engines.
- Maximum Speed: 54 knots (62 mph / 100 kmh)
- Auxiliary engines: Two General Motors V71 marine diesels.
- Maximum Speed: 10 knots under Diesel power.
- Armament: Four 53.3 cm torpedoes or 10 mines.
- Forward Gun: One 40 mm Bofors anti-aircraft machine gun.
- Rear Gun: One 20 mm Oerlikon twin anti-aircraft machine gun.
The four boats delivered to the RMN were:
- P150 Perkasa (Valiant)
- P151 Handalan (Reliant)
- P152 Gempita (Thunderer)
- P153 Pendekar (Champion)
Model Makers P150
187.1 - 710,738