The code for adding an image, from almost any location on the internet, into most forums will be as follows:
- For a basic image only, with no resizing, or embedded link, use this code:
- To add the same image, but altering the visible size of the image, use the following code with the added size that you require:
The first number is the desired width and the second number is the height.
- To add a link to the image, so that clicking the image will take you to a specific page, use the following code:
The code marked in red is the addition to the original code shown at 1.
Don’t forget to change the www.abcdiamond.com and www.abcdiamond.com/images/ to the actual URL that you have for your images.
A 128×60 example image size is:-
A 200×100 example image size is:-
If you have an image on your own computer, that you wish to add into a forum, then you may need to upload your image onto a web site somewhere.
There are many options available for this, and two that spring to mind are Photobucket and Picasa.
- Photobucket offers image hosting, free photo sharing and video sharing. Upload your photos, host your videos, and share them with friends and family.
- Picasa is a software download from Google that helps you organize, edit, and share your photos. It’s free, and easy to use. It allows you to upload your photos seamlessly to Picasa Web Albums to share with anyone you wish.
49.1 - 579,261