Birthright Citizenship Facts and Opinions..
Birthright Citizenship exists in almost all countries in the world, but some have more restrictions on who it applies to, than others.
Some countries give birthright citizenship only to babies born to their Citizens, Permanent and other long term residents of their country.
Others give birthright citizenship to babies born in their country, whose parents are either legal or illegally in the country, whether there for a few weeks holiday or living there all their lives.
Some countries only give it to babies of the Male parent being a Citizens of their country, while others find somewhere in the middle.
Most babies will have the same Citizenship as their parents, no matter where they are born. Some of these might get an extra citizenship if born in a country such as most of the Americas, where they get Citizenship just by being born there.
- United States Birth Tourism 25th January 2020
- Birthright Citizenship in South Africa 31st August 2019
- New Zealand Citizenship for Baby Born in NZ to Australian PR 23rd November 2018
- Birthright Citizenship in Germany 16th November 2018
- Can Donald Trump end Birthright Citizenship in the US 12th November 2018
- Birthright Citizenship in the United Kingdom 11th November 2018
- Birthright Citizenship in Ireland 11th November 2018
- Petition to End Birthright Citizenship in Canada 1st November 2018
- Countries that still offer Birthright Citizenship to Tourists and Illegal aliens. 1st November 2018
- Donald Trump to end Birthright Citizenship in US 31st October 2018
13.1 - 633,370