Apr 12 2016

Print this Post

Overseas Travel Insurance cover for NON-Australian Residents

Visitor To Australia and need Travel Insurance for Overseas Holiday?

For those Non Residents in Australia on tourist visas etc who want to travel overseas on holidays, getting travel Insurance is often a problem, as Australian Insurers normally say that they only provide Travel Insurance cover for Australian Residents.

But.. How do they define an Australian Resident ?

Most say they have to have PR.

I got this one though:

Columbus Direct Australia provides travel insurance to residents of Australia, which we define as someone who has been residing here for at least 3 months at the time purchase and includes, Citizens, PRs and those living here on a Visa (e.g. work, student, holiday).

A person living in Australia on a Visitor Visa, and in Australia for over 3 months, is eligible for Travel Insurance for a short holiday outside Australia.

Columbus Direct Travel Insurance

62 Alexander St
Crows Nest
NSW 2065


Tel: 1300 669 999
Web: www.columbusdirect.com.au


Travel Insurance - Columbus Direct

Columbus Direct is a leading international provider of low cost travel insurance and has been trusted around the world since 1988.

Our policies offer excellent value for money, tailored to the travel needs of Australian and New Zealand residents.

1 - 94

Permanent link to this article: http://www.abcdiamond.com/australia/overseas-travel-insurance-cover-for-non-australian-residents/

For Books with Free Delivery to Australia: BookDepository UK and USA and Fishpond Australia

Leave a Reply to this Posting, but no links please.